BTR understands the challenges of charity retail which is why we offer our partners an outstanding service including a friendly team, reliable collections and competitive rates for great earning potential. We are committed to providing an excellent experience and building lasting relationships. As part of this commitment BTR offers the following benefits to our charity clientele:
- Collection of a wide range of materials including:
- Textiles, shoes, bags & belts
- Duvets, pillows & heavy blankets
- Books, CD’s, DVD’s & game consoles
- Bric-a-brac & toys
- Electrical items & mobile phones
- Cardboard, scrap metal & soft plastics such as carrier bags
- Competitive pricing to ensure maximum earning potential for your shops textiles
- Familiar, friendly and knowledgeable team always ready and willing to help
- Branded, tracked vehicles and uniformed drivers with ID tags
- Collections as frequently as your shops require
- Complimentary collections bags for your textiles, shoes, soft toys and books
- Payment reliability by BACS
- Weighing reports
BTR provides our partners with a flexible service and are able to adapt to your charity’s needs. If you are interested in receiving a quotation or would like to learn more please do not hesitate to get in touch.
"The Trussell Trust finds the service levels provided by BTR in dealing with our textile & toy salvage to be consistently excellent and professional."
"St Peter’s Hospice has worked with BTR for over 20 years. Haydn and his team offer excellent service. The staff are friendly and professional and together we have developed many new initiatives for mutual benefit."
"Prospect Hospice Retail has enjoyed (and continues to enjoy) a long and supportive relationship with BTR. It is their cheerful and prompt collection of our mountains of re-cycling, both from our shops and our warehouse, that contributes towards the success of our business."
"The level of service that Haydn and his team have provided over the last 8 years has been excellent, even through our current difficult climate, BTR have always been there to support us and help sustain our income."